Postcard, Turf regional museum at Skógar
Text on back of card: Byggðasafnið í Skógum - the turf houses were built in 1840-1895. Restoration began in 1968 and was completed in 1980. Amongst the many artifacts on exhibit at the nearby museum is the rowboat "Pétursey". Built in 1855, its special design enabled it to row against the breakers and land in villages without harbors.
Size: 148 mm /5,8 in.