Postcard, Museum at Skógar, multiview
Text on back of card: Views from the Transport and Folk Museum at Skógar. The turf houses were built during 1840 -1895 and were restored during the years 1968 -1980. The present Skógar Church was designed by architect Hjörleifur Stefánsson and consecrated in 1998. Many of the interior fittings are from Kálfholt Church, built in 1879. The candelabra dates back to the 16th century.
Size: 148 mm /5,8 in.