Postcard, Grundarfjörður multiview
Text on back of card: Grundarfjörður was one of the first villages in Iceland. It became a trading center for Snæfellsnes in 1786. Due in no small part to its very good harbor, the chief industry is fishing and fish processing. The town is surrounded by mountains, amongst them the distinctive and beautifully shaped Kirkjufell.
Size: 148 mm /5,8 in.